- Maxwell is the Pet of the Week Maxwell is the Pet of the Week
- Pioneers Edge Grace in Jamboree Pioneers Edge Grace in Jamboree
- ERPD Arrests August 11-17 ERPD Arrests August 11-17
- Officials to Dedicate Canoe Launch Next Month Officials to Dedicate Canoe Launch Next Month
- Retirees, Employee Honored with Field Dedications Retirees, Employee Honored with Field Dedications
- BCA to Open 'Christian Children's Center' BCA to Open 'Christian Children's Center'
- Work on Vietnam Memorial Pending Work on Vietnam Memorial Pending
- Development Taking Off in City Development Taking Off in City
East Ridge officials are double-checking a list of names that are to be engraved on a memorial for city residents who gave their lives in the Vietnam War.
Kent Whitaker is an East Ridge, Tennessee based culinary writer and cookbook author with over 13 titles ranging from cookbooks to history titles as well as two books for kids. He’s the former winner of the Food Network / Emeril Live Barbecue Contest and recipient of the American Authors Association Gold Medal for Culinary writing. His books can be found at your favorite bookstore, at online retailers, or you can order from him at www.thedeckchef.com or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Kent on twitter.com/theKentWhitaker