- Retirees, Employee Honored with Field Dedications Retirees, Employee Honored with Field Dedications
- ERPD Arrests July 21-27 ERPD Arrests July 21-27
- UPDATE: Police Looking for Owners of Stolen Items UPDATE: Police Looking for Owners of Stolen Items
- BCA to Open 'Christian Children's Center' BCA to Open 'Christian Children's Center'
- City Hall Gets New High-Tech Sign City Hall Gets New High-Tech Sign
- Work on Vietnam Memorial Pending Work on Vietnam Memorial Pending
- Development Taking Off in City Development Taking Off in City
- 'Salad Patch,' East Ridge's Community Garden 'Salad Patch,' East Ridge's Community Garden
- The Impact of 'Vacant' on Your Community, Customers, Business and Opportunities The Impact of 'Vacant' on Your Community, Customers, Business and Opportunities
East Ridge officials are double-checking a list of names that are to be engraved on a memorial for city residents who gave their lives in the Vietnam War.
Kent Whitaker is an East Ridge, Tennessee based culinary writer and cookbook author with over 13 titles ranging from cookbooks to history titles as well as two books for kids. He’s the former winner of the Food Network / Emeril Live Barbecue Contest and recipient of the American Authors Association Gold Medal for Culinary writing. His books can be found at your favorite bookstore, at online retailers, or you can order from him at www.thedeckchef.com or email him at email@example.com. Follow Kent on twitter.com/theKentWhitaker