Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocery stores*, will host a hiring event for its upcoming Signal Mountain store on Friday, March 9. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate and Shift Manager positions.
The hiring event is in support of the upcoming Signal Mountain store that will expand grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at impossibly low prices.
ALDI hiring event for its upcoming location in Signal Mountain
Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
Friday, March 9, 2018
7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Springhill Suites by Marriott
495 Riverfront Parkway
Chattanooga, TN 37402
• Store Associate – $12.00 per hour, plus a pay increase after 6 months of employment
• Shift Manager – $16.50 per hour ($12.00 per hour plus additional $4.50 per hour premium when performing manager duties)
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
ALDI Quick Facts:
• Employees averaging more than 25 hours per week are eligible for full health
insurance benefits and dental coverage
• All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program
• Offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the
• Awarded National 2017 Top Workplaces that recognizes organizations with the highest
• Recently named to the Forbes 2017 list of America’s Best Large Employers for the third
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates more than 1,700 U.S. stores in 35 states. More than 40 million customers each month save up to 50 percent** on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing. ALDI sells the most frequently purchased grocery and household items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. For the seventh year in a row*, ALDI was recognized as a value leader among U.S. grocery stores by Market Force Information®. For more information about ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.