For Phases 1a1, 1a2, 1b, 1c & Adults 55+
The Hamilton County Health Department has added a total of 3,600 new first dose and 3,165 new second dosePfizer appointments to the schedule.
New First Dose Appointments:
- March 21 and 23-25 at Tennessee Riverpark
New Second Dose Appointments:
- March 26 at Enterprise South Nature Park
- March 27 and 28 at Tennessee Riverpark
People in the eligible phases are encouraged to visit vaccine.hamiltontn.gov and make their appointment online. Those who do not have access to the internet can call the appointment call center to make an appointment over the phone:
- First dose appointments: 423-209-5398
- Second dose appointments: 423-209-5399
- Spanish appointment line: 423-209-5384
All three call center lines are open Monday-Friday from 8 AM-4 PM. Due to high call volume, callers may experience a busy signal and need to hang up and call back.
The Health Department’s general COVID-19 hotline 423-209-8383 is available to connect people to vaccine and testing resources. Hours are Monday-Friday from 8 AM-4 PM and Saturday 10 AM-3 PM. Bilingual representatives are available.
COVID-19 vaccine appointments are for people who live or work in Hamilton County and meet current eligibility. For a full list of eligible phases, visit vaccine.hamiltontn.gov and click on the “Current Phases/Eligibility” tab. To see the list in Spanish, visit the Spanish website and scroll to the bottom.
Important Information to Know Prior to Appointment
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Wear appropriate clothing to get a shot in upper arm
- Bring proof of Hamilton County residency (if applicable)
- Bring proof of Hamilton County employment (if applicable)
- Bring proof of age (if applicable)
- Print and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Encounter form for both 1st and 2nd dose appointments. Click here to download the form:https://bit.ly/3caxvL3. Forms are available on-site, but bringing a completed form to the vaccination site will accelerate the process.
- Be prepared to wait 20 minutes after shot
- Be prepared for the entire process to take an hour or more
Vaccination Record Card
When patients receive their first dose with the Health Department, they will receive a Vaccination Record Card with the following important information.
- The vaccine manufacturer (either Moderna or Pfizer)
- The date the first dose of vaccine was given
- The date the second vaccine dose is due. This date is not an appointment. Patient must schedule a second dose appointment.
- Stay up-to-date on new vaccine appointment information. Follow the health department via their email newsletter and social media accounts, available at this link: hamiltontn.org/AllServices/Coronavirus(COVID-19)/ConnectWithUs.aspx.
- Transportation is available to the vaccination site. Call 423-209-8383 to schedule a ride.
- Visit the Health Department’s new vaccine FAQ page, updated regularly: hamiltontn.org/en-us/allservices/coronavirus(covid-19)/frequentlyaskedquestions(faq).aspx