On Sunday, the Hamilton County Health Department announced that it had created a series of informational videos it wants to share with people who have tested positive for COVID-19, their family members, and close contacts.
Topics include information on if and when one should go tot he hospital. New videos are added on a regular basis.
Health Department affiliated testing sites are updated regularly our online testing calendar. Please bookmark this page. Testing is available this week at Brainerd High School, Monday-Friday from 7-11AM.
The public is encouraged to call our COVID-19 hotline at 423-209-8383 with their questions. Bilingual staff are always available.
Connect with the Hamilton County Health Department
- COVID-19 hotline: (423) 209-8383
- English Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HamiltonTNHealthDept/
- Spanish Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Departamento-de-Salud-del-Condado-de-Hamilton-110496877323992/
- Press Briefings: https://www.youtube.com/user/HamiltonCountyTN
- YouTube English: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkF8VUBQFLiJoxh8Sk10mA
- YouTube Spanish:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwHuLpBFuLOf6hDTOCFbfyQ
- COVID-19 Testing Calendar: http://health.hamiltontn.org/AllServices/Coronavirus(COVID-19)/HealthDepartmentAffiliatedFREETestingSitesinHamiltonCounty.aspx
- Website: http://health.hamiltontn.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HamiltonHealth
Conéctese con el Departamento de SaluddelCondado de Hamilton
- Si tienepreguntassobre COVID-19 llame a la líneadirectaal 423-209-8383
- Facebook enespañol: https://www.facebook.com/Departamento-de-Salud-del-Condado-de-Hamilton-110496877323992/
- Sitios de pruebas: http://health.hamiltontn.org/AllServices/Coronavirus(COVID-19)/HealthDepartmentAffiliatedFREETestingSitesinHamiltonCounty.aspx
- Canal You Tube enespañol: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwHuLpBFuLOf6hDTOCFbfyQ