The Hamilton County Health Department, in partnership with Southern Adventist University and the Collegedale Church of Seventh-day Adventists, will offer Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to 500 individuals this Sunday, May 16, at the Collegedale Church. This event is for those who received their first dose at the vaccine event held on April 18 at this location, but those needing first dose Moderna vaccines are welcome.
“We are grateful to partner with Southern Adventist University and the Collegedale Church to offer COVID-19 vaccine in the Collegedale community,” says Hamilton County Health Department Administrator Becky Barnes.
COVID-19 Vaccine Drive-Thru (Moderna first and second dose)
- Sunday May 16, 11 AM to 3 PM – Collegedale Church of Seventh-day Adventists, 4829 College Dr. E, Collegedale, TN 37315
- No appointment necessary
- Free and open to the public 18 years of age and older
- If you receive a first dose of Moderna at this event, visit vaccinefinder.org to find a location offering a second dose Moderna vaccine on or after the date listed on your vaccine record card.
To accelerate the process, print and complete the vaccine encounter form available under the handouts tab: http://vaccine.hamiltontn.gov.
People who wish to schedule an appointment may do so by visitinghttp://vaccine.hamiltontn.gov, or may call one of the following numbers:
- Appointment line: 423-209-5398
- Spanish appointment line: 423-209-5384
- COVID-19 hotline: 423-209-8383
- For COVID-19 vaccine questions, including when to get your second dose, visit the FAQ page.
- To read this announcement in Spanish, visit our Spanish Facebook page at facebook.com/SaludHamiltonTN.