On Monday, detectives with the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office’s Criminal Warrants Unit went to 7324 Shallowford Road to serve arrest warrants on Patrick Lamar Tory Jr.
Tory was located and during his arrest, probable cause was developed that indicated Tory was distributing narcotics.
The HCSO Narcotics and Special Investigations Unit responded and executed a search warrant at the location. During the subsequent search of the room, detectives located approximately 25 grams of Fentanyl, Drug paraphernalia, a Taurus .357 revolver handgun and approximately $1,490 in US Currency.
NSI Detectives have multiple cases pending against Tory for narcotics distribution from previous interactions. Tory is also a previously convicted felon, which prohibits him from having a firearm.
Tory was transported to the Hamilton County Jail and booked on the following charges:
- Drugs for Resale (x3)
- Possession of Drug paraphernalia (x2)
- Domestic Assault
- Contraband in a Penal Institution
- Driving without a Driver’s License
- Possession of a Firearm with the Intent to Go Armed
Tory was also booked on the following new charges:
- Possession of Fentanyl for Resale
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Felony
- Unlawful Carry or Possession of a Firearm
Additional charges are pending further investigation.