Due to inclement weather, the Hamilton County Health Department is postponing COVID-19 vaccination appointments scheduled from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM on Thursday, March 25. New appointments are now scheduled at the same time and location Wednesday, March 31.
Postponed vaccine appointments for March 25:
- Appointments that begin at 2, 2:30 or 3 PM have been rescheduled for Tuesday, March 30
- Read today’s earlier press release here: https://bit.ly/3cnZ1Gt
People who have questions are invited to call the following numbers:
- English first dose appointment line: 423-209-5398
- English second dose appointment line: 423-209-5399
- Spanish appointment line: 423-209-5384
- Bilingual COVID-19 hotline: 423-209-8383
Note: call center and hotline hours may change due to inclement weather.
“Our main priority is providing a safe environment for staff and community members to participate in the COVID-19 vaccination and testing process. Due to the risk of inclement weather, we made the decision to postpone or cancel today’s events,” says Health Department Administrator Becky Barnes.
Stay up-to-date on new vaccine appointment information. Follow the health department via their email newsletter and social media accounts, available at this link: hamiltontn.org/AllServices/Coronavirus(COVID-19)/ConnectWithUs.aspx.
- Read press releases in Spanish, visit: https://www.facebook.com/SaludHamiltonTN/