We hope this message finds everyone safe and healthy. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those who have been affected by last Sunday’s tornado.
In an effort to lend our support, Chattanooga Red Wolves will be setting up the following collection of needed supplies:
When: Thursday, April 16th
Time: 2 pm – 6 pm
Where: Amigo Mexican Restaurant parking lot, 1906 Dayton Blvd, Red Bank
- Non-perishable food items (think snacks for recovery & clean-up crews)
- Blankets (freshly laundered)
- Personal hygiene items ( soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste & brushes, feminine products, etc)
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, formula)
- Cleaning supplies (liquids (Clorox, Lysol, etc.) & brooms & dustpans)
- Plastic storage containers & lids
Additional Details: This will be a contactless drop-off. Please drive up to the designated area, and one of our volunteers will remove your donation from the car trunk or truck bed. You will not need to leave your vehicle. All items will be then be delivered to the Hamilton YMCA.
Thank you all!